Sponsored by:
 Money in Belgium > Forum > Tax > Tax for non-residents

Tax for non-residents

I am employed by an Italian company that has sent me in Belgium. I have to stay more than 1 year in Belgium so I want know how to pay the taxes here. I receive my Italian payslip that already includes the Italian taxes. Which documents do I have to receive from my company to be able to pay the taxes here in Belgium?

Alessandro Craviolatti

14 June 2009, 02:39:37 pm

Further Links about Tax